In my opinion, this is the single slashiest thing Ray Vecchio ever did or said about, to, or for Fraser:

"Listen: you hurt him and I'll kill you."
Followed closely by:

"It's not you I do it for."
This is when I really saw the Fraser/Vecchio slash. And Fraser isn't even in these scenes.
Yet he is. Oh, is he ever.
Ray wasn't fucking around in these scenes with Victoria. He meant every word he said. The casualness with which he tells her he'll kill her - I thought, Oh, he's got her number.
And that steely look in Ray's eye as he says "It's not you I do it for" - that's what I thought about when I thought of Vecchio undercover as Armando.
I think the only thing that stopped him hunting Victoria down and killing her is Fraser probably asked him, at some point, not to.
ETA: If you can't see the GIFs above, your job or the WiFi you're on probably blocks LJ... my job does. But when I view this entry with my phone, not on WiFi, just on the cellular network - I see the GIFs.

"Listen: you hurt him and I'll kill you."
Followed closely by:

"It's not you I do it for."
This is when I really saw the Fraser/Vecchio slash. And Fraser isn't even in these scenes.
Yet he is. Oh, is he ever.
Ray wasn't fucking around in these scenes with Victoria. He meant every word he said. The casualness with which he tells her he'll kill her - I thought, Oh, he's got her number.
And that steely look in Ray's eye as he says "It's not you I do it for" - that's what I thought about when I thought of Vecchio undercover as Armando.
I think the only thing that stopped him hunting Victoria down and killing her is Fraser probably asked him, at some point, not to.
ETA: If you can't see the GIFs above, your job or the WiFi you're on probably blocks LJ... my job does. But when I view this entry with my phone, not on WiFi, just on the cellular network - I see the GIFs.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-22 03:46 am (UTC)(BTW, a while back I wrote fic of Ray actually killing Victoria. Yaaaas.)