It was Paul Gross' birthday on April 30th, which I would've totally missed had it not been for Grey's post about it, which I didn't catch up on until this weekend.
In the spirit of "older not dead", and for silver foxes everywhere, have some pictures of PG as he is now: still hot and still great at playing those angsty characters.


In the spirit of "older not dead", and for silver foxes everywhere, have some pictures of PG as he is now: still hot and still great at playing those angsty characters.


no subject
Date: 2026-05-05 11:23 pm (UTC)(Pics not showing up for me. Currently on workplace computer. Will try again from home.)
no subject
Date: 2026-05-06 04:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-05-06 05:26 pm (UTC)I just printed a copy of that "Caught" promo and put it up on my bulletin board in my BPL workspace.
no subject
Date: 2026-05-06 06:09 pm (UTC)\o/